Running ssl on custom port and its not working

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Thu Nov 17 18:10:58 UTC 2022

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 12:58:31PM -0500, blason wrote:

Hi there,

> Nothing interesting as such however below is the curl output from nginx
> server

How sure are you that this response came from your nginx server?

> curl -I https://xxx.xxxx.xxx:8081/neutrino-sso-web

The nginx config you showed included some add_header directives.

The matching http response headers are not in what you show here.

> HTTP/1.1 302 Found
> Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 17:57:10 GMT
> Server: JBoss-EAP/7
> Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=63072000; includeSubDomains; preload

Is there any chance that you are actually talking to a different web
server entirely?

Do your nginx server logs show this request being handled?

(Or have I misunderstood something about this post?)

Cheers,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org