Nginx and PHP-FastCGI Process Manager

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 08:41:11 UTC 2022

On Sat, Nov 26, 2022 at 1:28 AM Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using nginx web server and php-fpm backend service to process all php
> files. NGINX proxies web requests and passes them on to PHP-FPM worker
> processes that execute the PHP application. Is there a way to capture both
> response header and body which are processed by PHP-FPM application? Also
> does the php-fpm response contain only header and body or anything else in
> response to nginx web server? Please guide me with examples. Thanks
> in advance.
>
> [image: image.png]
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kaushal

Hi,

I have also enabled https://www.drupal.org/project/http_client_log.
Whenever I hit any URL, I do not see any activity seen in
https://drupalcms.mydomain.com/admin/reports/http-client-log. Do I need to
configure anything else in http-client-log? I am interested in finding out
the response header and body from php fpm backend services which is an
upstream server to Nginx web server.

*OS Version*
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)

*php -v*
PHP 7.4.33 (cli) (built: Nov 10 2022 16:47:47) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.4.33, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

# rpm -qa | grep php
php74-pecl-zip-1.19.0-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-common-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-pdo-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-bcmath-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-cli-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-pecl-msgpack-2.1.0-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-fpm-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-pecl-redis-5.2.2-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-fpm-nginx-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.noarch
php74-mysqlnd-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-gd-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-sodium-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-opcache-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-json-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-pecl-igbinary-3.1.2-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-mbstring-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
php74-xml-7.4.33-1.el7.ius.x86_64
#

#*mysql -V*
mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.40, for Linux (x86_64) using  EditLine wrapper

#*nginx -v*
nginx version: nginx/1.22.1

I will appreciate it if someone can pitch in for help for my post to this
mailing list. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Kaushal