forward 443 requests to correct (?) port

Eric Germann ekgermann at semperen.com
Mon Sep 19 18:46:55 UTC 2022

Do you have https: at the front of the URL instead of http:?

---
Eric Germann
ekgermann {at} semperen {dot} com || ekgermann {at} gmail {dot} com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericgermann <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericgermann>
Medium: https://ekgermann.medium.com <https://ekgermann.medium.com/>
Twitter: @ekgermann
Telegram || Signal || Skype || Phone +1 {dash} 419 {dash} 513 {dash} 0712

GPG Fingerprint: 89ED 36B3 515A 211B 6390  60A9 E30D 9B9B 3EBF F1A1