situation with friendly urls

Dan Swaney justdan23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:38:44 UTC 2023

Another thing to try would be to enable debug to your output log.

Add this line to the top of your nginx.conf file and restart NGINX:

error_log  /var/log/nginx/error.log debug;

This assumes you have built NGINX with the configure option of --with-debug

Here's the URL to the NGINX docs for convenience:

https://docs.nginx.com/nginx/admin-guide/monitoring/debugging/