Reverse proxy to forward proxy to internet access

Miten Mehta indiamiten at gmail.com
Sat May 27 04:21:10 UTC 2023

I consider from your reply that niginx reverse proxy cannot provide
internet access through a forward proxy like squid, websense or alike.

I understand you mentioned that nginx cannot be used as forward proxy.

There are many blogs on net claiming to use nginx as forward proxy and also
using upstream forward proxy that is false? I don't see this in official
documentation of nginx.

Regards,

Miten