WSGI gets no QUERY_STRING

Jason Eads jeads442 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:33:39 UTC 2018

I'm using nginx unit. I'm attempting to pass a query string to a python
script that unit is hosting via curl as a test. A hello_world.py example
works fine, implying unit configuration is not the issue. Example URLs
listed below. My code is receiving an empty string for
environ.QUERY_STRING in every case. What is the appropriate procedure or
URL format to pass arguments into a wsgi python script via nginx unit?

My tests showed that with module set no additional path needed to be
provided. The IP address and port was enough to run hello_world.py.

VARIATIONS:
curl 127.0.0.1:8888?v1=1&v2=2
curl 127.0.0.1:8888/?v1=1&v2=2
curl 127.0.0.1:8888/index?v1=1&v2=2