Nginx Unit application restart

Max Romanov max.romanov at nginx.com
Mon Dec 10 14:24:27 UTC 2018

Hi Stanislav,

Unit should restart crashed application processes.  However, it is not simply ‘restart when it crashes’ functionality, but closely linked with requests processing and depends on application processes parameter.

Could you please share Unit configuration.  Log file with enabled debug (--debug configure argument) will also help us to understand the issue.

Best regards,
Max