Unit 1.6 release

Nabil Abdulla nabilabdulla40 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:38:44 UTC 2018

Greetings Mr. Sylvanus Ogar,

I must thank you for giving me the audience to explain this important issue
to you. I have been
in search of someone from your country with the same surname as yours, who
is capable of handling
this transaction, so when I came across your profile online and saw your
surname, I was pushed to
contact you and see how best we can assist each other, as I believe you are
the right choice for
this transaction.  I am Nabil Abdulla, a Bank Officer here in U. A. E. I
believe it is a great
opportunity for me to share this vital information to you today, which I
know will interest you,
as you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Michael Ogar, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with
my bank in 2009 for
60 calendar months, valued at US$26,700,000.00 (Twenty Six Million, Seven
Hundred Thousand US
Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was 22nd of March 2014.
Sadly Michael was among the
death victims in Earthquake disaster that occurred in the off coast of
central Chile on Saturday, 27
February  2010 that killed over 800 people.  He was in Chile on a business
trip and that was how he met
his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it
because he was my friend
and I am his account officer. Michael did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir
when the account was opened,
and he was not married and no children.  Last week my Bank Management
requested that Michael should
give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.
I know this will happen and that
is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if
my Bank Directors happen to
know that Michael is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the
funds for their personal use, so
I don't want such to happen.  That was why when I saw your last name, I was
happy and I am now seeking
your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since
you have the same last name
with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There
is no risk involved; this
transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to
take it, they are rich already.
I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal,
50/50% to both parties, my share
will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream.

Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP
SECRET. We shall go over the
details once I receive your urgent response.

Anticipating your communication.

Nabil Abdulla.