Any recommendations for Centos/Unit Saas multi-domain server?

Christian Rau rauchristian at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 08:32:46 UTC 2019

Hello,

Server administration is far from my core skills, so bare with me, if I am not asking the right questions!
However when I watched the presentation of Unit I was exhilarated over the simplicity..
Not sure if I am missing something here.

So I wonder what it requires to setup a Centos/Unit only server, what else do you need to install besides the OS and Unit server?
(I have a little experience with apache - apache/nginx)

  *   Is there a web-panel you can use with unit/centos. (I am visual oriented)
  *   Any recommendations, for a decent basic setup?
  *   Is there any libraries, plugins out there currently being developed?
  *   Any inputs on what to research, tutorials to read/watch or where to look is most appreciated.

Hardware:
VPS
Xeon E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz, 4 cores, 8Gb

  *   What are the max processes per app, I can define in Unit?
  *   How does Unit handle Ram?

Best regards
Christian Rau