Any recommendations for Centos/Unit Saas multi-domain server?
rauchristian at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 08:32:46 UTC 2019
Server administration is far from my core skills, so bare with me, if I am not asking the right questions!
However when I watched the presentation of Unit I was exhilarated over the simplicity..
Not sure if I am missing something here.
So I wonder what it requires to setup a Centos/Unit only server, what else do you need to install besides the OS and Unit server?
(I have a little experience with apache - apache/nginx)
* Is there a web-panel you can use with unit/centos. (I am visual oriented)
* Any recommendations, for a decent basic setup?
* Is there any libraries, plugins out there currently being developed?
* Any inputs on what to research, tutorials to read/watch or where to look is most appreciated.
Xeon E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz, 4 cores, 8Gb
* What are the max processes per app, I can define in Unit?
* How does Unit handle Ram?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the unit