asgi 'lifespan.shutdown'

Max Romanov max.romanov at nginx.com
Mon Dec 28 17:59:03 UTC 2020

Hello,

Could you please check the unit.log file for message like "Got invalid state transition on lifespan protocol" ?
This message means there is an unexpected reaction in response to 'lifespan.startup' event. For instance, you don’t send the 'lifespan.startup.complete' message or return from your application function before reading the 'lifespan.shutdown'.

Working example is attached.

—
Max