Making subrequests from handler

Peter A Leonov gojpeg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 05:01:38 MSK 2009

Hello, dear developers!

I'm just wondering if it is possible to perform any subrequests this
way. The code of SSI module tells me than the filter can do so with
ease. But what about handlers? All about the latest nginx 0.8.*.

The thing I'm trying to implemet is a simple JavaScript method
subrequest(uri, callback). Any number of subrequests may be waited at
the same time, and when finishef be combined in random order.

Could you please help me figure it out or just point to a source code?

Thanks,
Peter.