Introducing Nginx Guts blog

Valery Kholodkov valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru
Fri Jan 21 13:56:18 MSK 2011

Greetings!

Nginx is growing, people are becoming more curious about it's internals.

During the last 4 years I've been on a fantastic journey into
programming for Nginx, studying how things are working in this amazing
piece of software.

Recently I realized that not many development manuals are around, not
all topics are covered in them, so I decided to set up a blog where I
can write about Nginx internals as I go.

Please be welcomed. Nginx Guts blog:
http://www.nginxguts.com/

I started with basic things, I'll introduce more sophisticated things later.

And I hope that you'll enjoy reading it!

--
Yours,
Valery Kholodkov