[nginx] Fixed ngx_http_test_reading() to finalize request properly.

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 14:35:30 UTC 2013

Maxim, it happened during a flood so that is likely.

The flood has ceased now, and I didn't have time to find the cause during
the incident. I am not sure what the conditions are for replicating, it
doesn't appear to be limit_req related.

I fixed the issue for us by adding a guard to the access log to not log
such cases (since our problems where related to the sheer amount of log
entries being written).

Perhaps nginx should not log these cases to the access log, or provide an
option for ignoring such cases. Thanks for your infomation, I thought I was
going crazy with all the patches I was reading.

Thanks,
Mathew