Development environment

Paulo Silva pauloasilva at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:13:19 UTC 2014

Hi Richard,
I am also new to nginx development and the best resource, so far are:
* http://www.evanmiller.org/nginx-modules-guide.html
* http://antoine.bonavita.free.fr/nginx_mod_dev_en.html

I met a guy, Wandenberg Peixoto ( https://github.com/wandenberg) who has
been an invaluable help.

I called my first module "do_nothing" and it was challenging enough.
Although the blog post is written in Portuguese, the source code is
documented in english:
http://tech.pauloasilva.com/nginx-desenvolvimento-de-modulos/

I have a few months of nginx development experience but I had already fight
big challenges with some nginx stuffs. If you have any questions and if you
think I can help you, drop me a line by email.