submitting patch

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Wed Aug 27 16:50:38 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 04:30:58PM +0000, Lu, Yingqi wrote:

> Dear All,
> I have a general question regarding to patch submission.
> Last Friday, I submitted a patch to
> nginx-devel at<mailto:nginx-devel at> with the
> patch as an attachment ([Patch] SO_REUSEPORT support from master
> process).
> Later, I found the email itself is listed at
> However, I do not see the patch attachment any more.
> I am not sure if this is normal or I missed some steps during
> the submission process?

Likely, your HTML postings confused forum interface.  While it's
not recommended to post HTML emails here, the forum interface can
be more or less safely ignored - it's not used by the developers.
Mailing list archives are available here:

As for patch submission, the recommended process is outlined here: