submitting patch

Lu, Yingqi at
Wed Aug 27 17:20:45 UTC 2014

Thanks very much for your suggestion. I will repost.

-----Original Message-----
From: nginx-devel-bounces at [mailto:nginx-devel-bounces at] On Behalf Of Maxim Dounin
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:51 AM
To: nginx-devel at
Subject: Re: submitting patch

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 04:30:58PM +0000, Lu, Yingqi wrote:

> Dear All,
> I have a general question regarding to patch submission.
> Last Friday, I submitted a patch to
> nginx-devel at<mailto:nginx-devel at> with the patch as
> an attachment ([Patch] SO_REUSEPORT support from master process).
> Later, I found the email itself is listed at
> However, I do not see the patch attachment any more.
> I am not sure if this is normal or I missed some steps during the
> submission process?

Likely, your HTML postings confused forum interface.  While it's not recommended to post HTML emails here, the forum interface can be more or less safely ignored - it's not used by the developers.
Mailing list archives are available here:

As for patch submission, the recommended process is outlined here:

Maxim Dounin

nginx-devel mailing list
nginx-devel at