Opera issue

Andrew Hutchings ahutchings at nginx.com
Wed Nov 4 20:05:21 UTC 2015

Hi Mateusz,

First of all please see the caveats section of this post, you may need
to alter your SSL configuration: https://www.nginx.com/blog/nginx-1-9-5/

If this doesn't fix it then it may be that Opera doesn't support NPN
negotiation that is in OpenSSL 1.0.1 for HTTP/2. If you recompile with
OpenSSL 1.0.2 it will use ALPN which is actually the standard for HTTP/2.

For now most browsers are supporting both negotiation types but this may
change in the future.

Kind Regards
Andrew

On 31/10/15 22:51, Mateusz Gruszczyński wrote:
> Hi everyone, I have a little trouble with the operation of HTTP / 2
> Opera browser
>
> For Mozilla FF and Chrome all OK. ( http://prntscr.com/8xlrln ;)
>
> In Opera I have an error in the style of "not received data."
> -> http://prntscr.com/8xlr5j
>
> VHost-> http://pastebin.com/CqJqnvmG
> Server CNF -> http://pastebin.com/QMtHN4a3
> NGINX packets-> http://pastebin.com/MDKrErmH
>
> Tested on a verified certificate and is the same thing.
>
> Version Opera 32.0 (Windows 8.1)
>
> Does anyone have a solution?
>
> It may be for Opera to disable http/2 and the rest have included?
>
> --
>
> Pozdrawiam || Best regards
>
> Mateusz Gruszczyński
> linuxiarz.pl <http://linuxiarz.pl>