Opera issue

Mateusz Gruszczyński gru at linuxiarz.pl
Wed Nov 4 21:13:47 UTC 2015

I was fix this problem by delete Windows from my hard drive and swap this by Archlinux. :)
I was compile new one NGINX 1.9.6 -> by my how to
http://linuxiarz.pl/1618/ubuntu-serwer-www-w-pigulce/
When nów i Access to web site its ok. I see site without errors.  I am compile nginx with new open ssl and ty on ubuntu , arch and Debian.

So i think. Opera has problem with support http/2 on nginx but work good with diffetent servers  ex. Google.com.

Wysłano z TypeMail