Building from source code

Yohan Rizk yohan.rizk at
Tue Dec 20 14:39:15 UTC 2016

My name is yohan, I am interested in helping out with nginx. I've read the
links about building the project from the source code in the mercurial repo
and I have that cloned. However, there isn't a configure bash script in the
root level of the project as this page
<> seems to imply.  the auto/
directory has one, but then the paths are not configured. I downloaded a
stable version from here <> and built that
successfully, but I'm guessing contributors don't work there.

I apologize if this problem is rather fundamental. I hope to hear back
Thank you