[nginx] Configure: skip building OpenSSL documentation to conserve time.

Piotr Sikora piotrsikora at google.com
Sat Feb 20 00:09:23 UTC 2016

Hello,

> Configure: skip building OpenSSL documentation to conserve time.
>
> The install_sw target first appeared in OpenSSL 0.9.7e and is documented since
> OpenSSL 1.0.0 as the way to install the OpenSSL software without documentation.

What's the oldest OpenSSL version supported by nginx now?

Last time I tried to push this exact change [1][2], Maxim told me that
it's not going to be accepted because nginx supports OpenSSL-0.9.7
[3].

[1] http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2013-November/004489.html
[2] http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2013-November/004497.html
[3] http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2013-November/004492.html