New ssl var: $ssl_client_ms_upn

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Fri Mar 3 13:08:03 UTC 2017

On Fri, Mar 03, 2017 at 12:08:56PM +0000, Dave Bevan wrote:

> At the risk of being shot down in flames, what else do I need to
> do to comply with your requirements to get my patch accepted
> such that it appears at ?

You were already told that:

- There are obvious issues with implementation, your code will
  produce grabage if there is more than one relevant

- There are questions whether these variables are at all needed.
  And the fact that in Apache they were intorduced only about a
  year ago suggests that the answer may be no.

In general, it might be a better idea to implement this as a 3rd
party module if you use this and think it can be usable for