Output filters and body filters

Antonio Nappa jeppojeps at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:33:06 UTC 2018

Hi Maxim, thanks for you answer. I have the following scenario, I want to
finalize the request for example with NGX_ERROR, let's say in REWRITE
phase, how could I make the request pass through the filters, I was
thinking that something like this would work, but it isn't.

    ngx_chain_t out;
    ngx_http_send_header(r);
    rc = ngx_http_output_filter(r, &out);
    ngx_http_finalize_request(r, NGX_ERROR);

Thanks,
Antonio