body capture and redirect

Dk Jack dnj0496 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:52:54 UTC 2018

Hi Maxim,
Thanks for answering. Yes, my filter is linked in the chain. I am taking the action after reading the entire body, otherwise, I won’t be able to perform my check.

My server seems to be waiting for some data from nginx. It works as expected if I don’t do internal redirect. I suspect it has something to do with internal redirect and body capture. Thanks