6063 Aluminum Sheet factory

salink888 nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Вс Фев 11 02:03:24 UTC 2018

Founded in 2008, Zhejiang Hanlv Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd. is an integrated
enterprise which specializes in aluminum products manufacturing &
processing, international sales & domestic sales. As a modernized enterprise
with high technology and self-management export, we are of solid financial
base and great capability for production, research and development. To
provide customers with one-stop service from the material to the finished
product.
Through the years, we got the certificate of ISO9001:2015,and built up many
morden production lines, including one 1+2 hot rolling production line, six
2450mm, 2050mm, 1650mm, 1450mm cold rolling lines, two 1650mm foil rolling
production lines, two 1850mm continuous rolling production lines and one
roll coating production line. Besides, we bring in 8x20 annealing furnaces,
tension leveled machine, tension pre-stretch machine, cutting machine,
brushed equipment, CNC equipment, clean equipment, testing machine and
packing equipment from domestic and abroad.
Advanced equipment and strict management both contribute to the excellent
quality of products. Our main products are all kinds of cold rolling and hot
rolling aluminum sheet, coil, checkered plate, embossed plate, aluminum
disc, aluminum profile, painted aluminum sheet and coil. As well as
downstream processing products, such as aluminum brushed sheet, aluminum
punching plate, stamping parts, blank sheet, aluminum door, aluminum fence,
etc. Our products are sold to all over the world, including South America,
North America, Europe, Middle-East, South-East Asia, Africa etc and used in
various fields such as construction, decoration, automobile, electronic,
machinery, boat construction, aeronautics&astronautics, cookware, packing
etc.
Adhering to the principle of " Surviving with quality and developing with
credibility", Hanlv hopes to work with all customers for a better
future.6063 Aluminum Sheet factory
website:http://www.aluminumhl.com/.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,278484,278484#msg-278484