High Density Foam Double Size Pocket Spring Mattress factory

salink888 nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Вс Фев 11 02:03:55 UTC 2018

Founded in 2005, AH has been specializing in design, manufacture and sell of
mattress. From selected material to authoritative certificates, from skilled
workers to advanced equipment, from professional sales to quality services,
we are committed to providing every customer with the most satisfied
products and services, also a new superior sleep experience for final users.

AH is located in Dalian, China, 25km from Dalian Port, here has developed
shipping, convenient transportation network and the best air conditions for
mattress.
Besides, our one-stop services including pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale
guarantee customers the maximize satisfaction and benefits.
AH has family culture, just like our logo, thanksgiving and altruism are our
team tenets. We’d love to transfer AH positive energy to everyone.
If you are interested in our products, we believe that we will offer our
professionalism and sincerity, to achieve win-win cooperation.
 High Density Foam Double Size Pocket Spring Mattress factory
website:http://www.amorhome.com/.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,278485,278485#msg-278485