alternate configuration tree

Aleksandar Lazic al-nginx at none.at
Mon Sep 25 11:36:49 MSD 2006

Hi,

On Son 24.09.2006 17:38, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

>after battling with nginx all night, i finally migrated my 30+ domain
>lighttpd setup to nginx

Wow that must have been hard, *respect* to your work ;-))

Just for my curiosity, why do *you* have switch to nginx and where are
your heard from this great webserver ;-)

>i tossed a dumbed down version of my setup into my svn server here
>
>	http://dev.2xlp.com/svn/nginx_config/trunk/conf/

Thanks to share your config with us ;-)

>i'm just posting this for the archives, as it could help the next
>person (like me) who has problems and needs an example to learn from
>that the wiki/docs examples didn't explain enough to them.

As Cliff said it would be nice to drop some lines to wiki with your
experience/pitfalls ;-)

If you don't want to writ to wiki you can send me your text and I add it
to the wiki.

Regards

Aleks