Question regarding IMAP & SMTP Proxy

Matthieu Sevestre matthieu at
Wed Dec 12 14:49:18 MSK 2007

Thanks for this reply... in fact I owuld only have 2/3 connections no more.

simple thing for me would be SSH tunneling but unfortunately, it's very unstable on the connection type I use, that's why I was searching in the Proxies world.

Anyway if you say yourself that nginx would be difficult to configure for this, I'll seek for something else.

Thanks very much !

Igor Sysoev a e'crit :