[ANN] mod_wsgi 0.0.3

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sun Oct 14 15:39:46 MSD 2007

I'm pleased to annunce the release 0.0.3 of mod_wsgi.

mod_wsgi is an implementation of the WSGI PEP
(http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0333/)
for the Nginx HTTP server.

The nginx mod_wsgi Mercurial repository is available at:
http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/mod_wsgi/

The tagged releases can be found at:
http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/mod_wsgi/tags

A snapshot of the current tip can be downloaded at:
http://hg.mperillo.ath.cx/nginx/mod_wsgi/archive/tip.tar.gz

I will try to commit only stable code, so you can "safely" use the tip.

In this release I have added full support to the WSGI 2.0 draft (that
is: WSGI 1.0 without the start_response and the write callable).

With this release WSGI applications can be executed concurrently by
Nginx, when they return a generator (see the nginx-file in the examples
directory).

In the next release I will add support for WSGI 1.0 (unfortunately the
write callable cannot be easily implemented).

Instructions for building the wsgi module can be found in the README file.

Regards  Manlio Perillo