Cliff Wells cliff at
Wed Sep 5 10:17:36 MSD 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 08:24 +0300, Athan Dimoy wrote:
> "Aleksandar Lazic" <al-nginx at> wrote in message
> news:20070904112320.GA4642 at
> > No probs, take a login and bring it to today ;-)
> I wish I had the time to do that Aleks.

The wiki isn't *that* out of date (it's barely a year old).

As far as time constraints, it isn't necessary to fix everything, just
fix things as you notice them.  That's the whole point of a wiki.  No
one has the time to maintain the whole thing but if everyone contributes
a small amount it will be a lot more useful.