Nginx Wiki: old docutils version?

Adrian Perez de Castro adrianperez at
Thu Sep 13 21:30:28 MSD 2007

El Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:16:22 +0200
Manlio Perillo <manlio_perillo at> escribió:

> I hope that MoinMoin will cache the page, since rendering
> reStructredText is very expensive.

It does, and in fact MoinMoin also caches pages written in wiki markup,
unless you disable the HTML cache in the configuration (which is only
recommended for debugging, AFAIK).

We are using MoinMoin at our site, and it mostly written as
reStructuredText because most of us already liked docutils. Only a few
pages are written in wiki markup. Once the page is rendered for first
time, everything goes smoothly :D

Adrian Perez de Castro               <adrianperez at>
Oficina de Software Libre
Universidade da Coruña