Nginx on Solaris 10 x86 64

Wayne E. Seguin wayneeseguin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 04:32:40 MSD 2007

On Sep 17, 2007, at 14:21 , Roger Pack wrote:
> One thought would be to try and install the apache run time -- I
> can't remember if that helps or not. The subversion dep's ( http://
> subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?
> folderID=260&expandFolder=74 look for svn_deps) might help, too. GL!
> -Roger

Thank you for the reply!

For anyone who encounters this, here is a (sub-optimal) solution that
will work:

What I ended up doing (and I'm not sure why I had to do this, I'm
guessing a path issue somehow) is copying the missing lib files into /
us/lib. (pcre and gcc)

Nginx ran fine after that.

   ~Wayne

s///g
Wayne E. Seguin
Sr. Systems Architect & Systems Administrator