Upload progress support ?

Brice Figureau brice+nginx at daysofwonder.com
Fri Sep 21 13:29:17 MSD 2007

Hi list and Igor,

I've read the proxy module warning about the buffering of uploaded files
defeating the various upload progress systems based on server polling
(PHP+APC or rails app). I understand fully the issue and prefer to have
buffering in the proxy.

But, I have to offer upload progress on our systems.

I looked in the archives and found this year old message:
where you are talking of a possible upcoming progress upload module ala
lighttpd mod_uploadprogress

I wanted to know if that feature was still on your developpement
schedule and if yes, what would be the implementation time frame?

Thanks for this really great software!
Brice Figureau <brice+nginx at daysofwonder.com>