OT: 'best' dynamic language

Kiril Angov kupokomapa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:47:24 MSD 2008

I can suggest you take a look at Kepler Project
(http://kepler-project.org/) which is trying to build a web framework
on top of lua and it works well with fastcgi so it will be no problem
to run it under Nginx. They are almost ready with their 1.0 release
and they took a lot of testing and tweaking to make sure it works on
OS X, Linux and also Windows. I was on their mailing list for quite
some time and these people are persistent :) And in the last months
they had so much traffic on the list that I had to unsubscribe. But if
I even need to do anything low memory and fast I would use Lua. The
language is fast and the syntax is very easy to pickup and use.

Kiril