multiple substitution rules per location supported?

Delta Yeh delta.yeh at
Wed Aug 20 19:57:14 MSD 2008

Hi Igor,
   Apache 2.2.8 has mod_substitute which works like line edit.
   Is it possible to implement the line based multiple substitution in nginx?
I think line based multiple substitution is enough for response body