nginx for webhosting company

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 22:31:16 MSD 2008

Yeah or just check if something has been modified every minute via
cron too.

You'll run in to this in lighttpd or any other server without htaccess
support. It just depends on your business model and if you could force
users to specific URL patterns you could have easy checkbox style
"click here to enable wordpress friendly urls" etc.