Nginx module to use PAM for simple http authentication

Noel Lublovary lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Dec 5 02:28:59 MSK 2008

Sergio, you're a hero! Sometimes simple things are the best. Compiling
your module with nginx 0.7.23 throw me an error, something like
debuglog3 need 8 parameters instead of 5. I don't care about debug so I
simply removed those lines in your code and it compiled fine and works
perfectly.

It's bloody brilliant because it allowed me to setup quickly a
mysqldb-pam backed auth, for my cpanel & awstats. Long live Sysoev! Long
live Sergio!