Nginx feature request

Hendrik Hardeman hendrik.hardeman at
Mon Feb 11 01:44:17 MSK 2008

> Then you should check!
Will check it out !

> Not sure about this, WSGI is a low level interface, well designed.
> I think it is better then any other specific purpose API.

As I said, I have no experience with WSGI. Will try and see if I can compare with my existing libevent-based solution.

> Also, you should give the elliot suggestion a change.
> Removing the read permission bit from a file is a good solution, and
> with the help of cron it should resolve your problem.

Have replied to eliott's suggestion. As I mentioned there, the solution seems workable, but has its drawbacks. Is definitely an option for a temporary solution though.

Post free property ads on Yello Classifieds now!