excessive RAM consumption - memory leak

Dave Cheney dave at cheney.net
Wed Feb 20 23:31:00 MSK 2008

Hi Todd,

I'm supprised you are finding memory usage a problem, we handle 2mm
hits / day with nginx and memory usage is about 3.5 megabytes total.

What revision of nginx are you running?

Try pointing yslow at your host, and then follow its recommendations
to improve response times (mainly to reduce origin hits).

Cheers

Dave