beta testing for mod_wsgi

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at
Sun Jan 6 17:55:57 MSK 2008

I'm releasing the 0.0.6 version of the WSGI module for nginx.

I would like to have it tested (at least compilation) on all systems
supported by nginx.

I have tested it on my PC (Debian Etch i386), and on FreeBSD and OpenBSD
(using qemu).

The Python version I'm using is 2.4, but I have done some tests with 2.3
and 2.5.

I have tried to install FreeBSD and Open Solaris on qemu, but without

64 bits system need testing, too (I have a 64bit CPU, but I have choosen
to install the 32bit Debian version).

I will appreciate any help, thanks.

In the next version I will implement some extensions to WSGI, then
mod_wsgi module should stabilize (I hope).

Manlio Perillo