beta testing for mod_wsgi

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at
Sun Jan 6 19:39:29 MSK 2008

On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 03:55:57PM +0100, Manlio Perillo wrote:
> I'm releasing the 0.0.6 version of the WSGI module for nginx.
> I would like to have it tested (at least compilation) on all systems
> supported by nginx.
> I have tested it on my PC (Debian Etch i386), and on FreeBSD and OpenBSD
> (using qemu).
> The Python version I'm using is 2.4, but I have done some tests with 2.3
> and 2.5.
> I have tried to install FreeBSD and Open Solaris on qemu, but without
> success.
> 64 bits system need testing, too (I have a 64bit CPU, but I have choosen to
> install the 32bit Debian version).
> I will appreciate any help, thanks.
> In the next version I will implement some extensions to WSGI, then mod_wsgi
> module should stabilize (I hope).

Maybe add some links?

The wiki page:

The Mercurial stuff?

Should we be testing, or is there
a separate 0.0.6 tarball?

The easier it is, the more testers you will get :)

Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at   |      |  |  Daemons in the Desert   |  Global BUG Federation