nginx and IE

just starting just.starting at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:41:17 MSK 2008

hi,

I have updated my version to 0.6.25(latest).

I have a question though. Will it work for users behind a proxy server with
caching enabled.

Suppose at first an user using firefox sends a request for a static page
test.html. Now when another user with IE6 tries to access the same page,
then will the proxy server fetch the uncompressed version or just serve from
cache.

If what I am thinking is true, what is the best possible way to handle
this.(keep the gzip flag OFF?)

Thanks,
Rakesh.