php fastcgi support - how do u do it?

Marcos Neves marcos.neves at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 00:13:14 MSD 2008

When you say "You can setup a separate fastcgi pool for each user", you mean
system user?
Or is it possible with virtual users or something easier to manager like
virtualusers from pure-ftpd?
Using open_basedir for each user wouldn´t be enought?

Have PHP proccess runing outside the webserver is really a nice thing,
cause if it had any problem, only the php scripts will be affected ! :)

--
Marcos Neves
+55 44 3263-8132