php fastcgi support - how do u do it?

Jeffrey 'jf' Lim at
Wed Jul 16 06:23:40 MSD 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Igor Clark <igor at> wrote:

> When I did, I was delighted to see how much more neatly it does everything
> I'd done in my scripts, as well as providing excellent additions such as
> signal support for useful functions and a fix for the "blank 200 page"
> problem.

sorry - got more info on these (signal support for useful functions)? and
what's that "blank 200 page problem" that you mention about?

In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not
-- Andrew Fear, Software Product Manager, NVIDIA Corporation