File uploads and client_body_temp_temp problems

Michael Nachbaur mike at nachbaur.com
Tue Jul 29 21:37:23 MSD 2008

I find it hard to believe that, with all these sites working behind
nginx that there isn't a better answer than "Switch web servers".
There must be someone here doing file uploads, since it is a very
common webapp requirement.

Is there anything anyone has done to reduce the impact of this
problem?  I already switched from lighttpd to nginx, and I really
don't want to have to switch it for yet another "flavour of the month"
web server.