client_max_body_size bug or documentation issue again?

Rob Schultz rschultz7 at
Thu May 1 04:53:38 MSD 2008

Sorry i went back to look at my configuration for testing. I found out
my location block wasn't being triggered at all anyways because i was
passing off to php fastcgi process to do the processing of the upload
(Since i found out you cannot post to static files for testing) so it
was using the php location block instead. So i redid all my testing
and used a proxy_pass on location / block and from there i was not
able to reproduce it. Sorry for wasting mail traffic on this bogus mail.

Rob Schultz