question about traffic statistics on each vhost,is it po

Thomas iamkenzo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:44:46 MSD 2008

Hi mike,

I see plenty MegaBits showing up in my logs so there is no problem
logging big files, there is probably a problem somewhere in your
config file? Note that the bytes_sent are only recorded when the
connection closes, so for a big file it will take some time before it
appears in the log file.

I do get a lot of 0 bytes too, I think it is because when a browser
receives an html page, it has all sorts of links to css files and
pictures, if these files are in the browser cache, it will issue a
request but won't actually download the file. I know my explanation is
stupid, but it's the only things I could come up with.