question about traffic statistics on each vhost,is it po

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:59:45 MSD 2008

Nope -

Maybe I was quick to judge this. The first 600,000 records did not
show me anything large, however now I am seeing 412mb, 228, lots of
150's etc. That works.

Followup question: is $bytes_sent the only variable I need? Or do I
need something like $bytes_received or $total_request / $request_size
or anything else to get -all- traffic both ways?

| 412405209 |
| 228866862 |
| 191663012 |
| 177851240 |