question about traffic statistics on each vhost,is it po

Maxim Dounin mdounin at
Thu Oct 9 01:13:41 MSD 2008

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 11:59:45AM -0700, mike wrote:

>Followup question: is $bytes_sent the only variable I need? Or do I
>need something like $bytes_received or $total_request / $request_size
>or anything else to get -all- traffic both ways?

Currently there is no way to log bytes received from client.  This
was discussed some time ago on russian mailing lists though, and
simple patch for this was mentioned by Boris Dolgov.  Here is his

Maxim Dounin