FastCGI or Upstream proxy for python?

Sean Allen sean at monkeysnatchbanana.com
Wed Oct 8 20:04:33 MSD 2008

in terms of speed?

i've never had an issue with speed for either. unless you are pushing
tons of stuff through, i doubt you would either.

in the end, unless speed is REALLY a factor, it comes down to, which
do you find easier to maintain.

i find proxied setups easier to maintain. i abhor setting up and
maintaing fastcgi, so the choice for me is always easy.