Virtual Domains

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 05:20:38 MSD 2008

i don't know - it was either in the sample or i saw it somewhere.

either way i haven't seen it negatively or positively impact anything
from what i can tell. best case would be to ask the author of php-fpm,
check out http://groups.google.com/group/highload-php-en - that's
where Andrei hangs out and discusses php-fpm